re: auto transport

Hi, saw your need for car transport from Baltimore on the 300 club listserver..

I live in Virginia and have three suggestions.

1 - avoid Dependable Auto Shippers (DAS) like you would the plague.
2 - call Tony at (301) 234-0135 and tell him Sean recommended his flatbed service. He has towed many cars for me. He lives in Maryland and is very reliable.
3 - call Bobby at (540) 547-4644 and tell him the same. He will be hauling a parts car to Baltimore for me next week ! He lives in Western Virginia.

"she drove a plymouth satellite......faster than the speed of light."
Planet Claire (B-52's) 1982