Re: [Chrysler300] Right hand, left hand.

Re: [Chrysler300] Right hand, left hand.

Actually, many shops/mech use torque sockets. These ar 8" or so long and
come in various torques. No matter what you have the air gun set at, they
only allow the torque they are made for. Big shops or tire companys have
sets with many sizes and torques. I used one for many years, and as I
regularly serviced the same cars thru the years, I know that they cause no
problems. As with any tool, you mast care for it, and this means
occasionally checking behind it to confirm that the right torque is being
set on the lug. It also means you don't keep slaming the lug nut after the
nut is set.
Ray Jones