1966 chrysler 300 2 dr htp

Ladies and Gentlemen I am in dire need of a window glide with roller
for the rear 1/4 glass for my ride. It is the small square glide with roller
for the rear (back) small track. The part number is (old number) #2520662.
Now I realize this isn't a letter'd ride but I would sure appreciate the
help. thanks, jake