From: Ben Meisner [mailto:meisnerinc@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, September 29, 2002 8:58 AM
To: chrysler 300
Subject: [Chrysler300] undercoating

 Majority rules, the E-gets to keep its undercoat . Many thanks for all who offered their help . When I first began this project Bruce Naimy suggested that I join this club. It has been the best 20 bucks ,( About two thousand Canadian ) I have ever spent. I have found that all of you people wear your hearts on your sleeve when it comes to helping your fellow members, what a pleasant departure from our regular everyday way of life . Thanks again.
 Now problems two and three . (2) where do I go to get a new bellows for my power brakes ?. (3) where do I get the paint for the dry blood look on the grill of my 300 . I have asked my wife and family to cut their wrists to enable me to do the paint job.. no takers, so I must buy the paint .

regards
Ben Meisner

Home Selling? Try Us!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QrPZMC/iTmEAA/MVfIAA/8LmulB/TM