Aluminum console trim 300F

Hi all,

I'm about to order the 300F aluminum console trim inserts from Gary Goers,
and would like to know if anyone out there has had some experience in
replacing these items themselves. If so, are there any "tricks" or
installation procedures I should be aware of? Also, how many fastening
clips are there for the hood insulation on a 300F?

Alex Krikhaar