Re: [Chrysler300] "Popping on G"

I would hate to admit how much money I spent on my daily driver ,recently, to stop it from spitting back thru the carburetor, under load. Changed the carburetor, spark plugs and every piece of the ignition system from the key switch out. Last thing I changed was the plug wires, and thats what it was, they had only been on there a year, I just knew they couldn't be the problem. Sometimes you just never know where the gremlin is hiding.

Mike,
poorer and hopefully wiser