Re: [Chrysler300] popping

Hi John -

Here's some possible help with the diagnostic.

Put the front of the car up on jack stands. The car need
not be running. Turn the wheel to the left and have
someone else watch to see what is happening, possibly
from below. Is a flexible fuel line getting crimped when
the wheels are turned ?

Is there an electric fuel pump involved ? Also, does
this happen *every time* you make a left hand turn and
apply gas, or is it an intermittent problem ? What
happens when you make a left and don't apply gas ?

Ron