Problem with indicator lights on my, 65 300. Still looking for another f

Problem with indicator lights on my, 65 300. Still looking for another for part

Hi Gang!

I hope someone could help me out! I am working on my 65 plan 300 I have no
indicator lights or fuel gauge, Amp gauge seems to work OK. I have checked
all my light-bulbs, my wiring, grounds & etc. I have a feeling I could have a
cracked P.C board. I don't want to pull the cluster out if someone else has
anther idea I could try.
I also have Speedo lights too that work fine, I that helps.

Still in need of another 2 door 65 Chrysler 300, Newport Or NY for parts!
Car must all there.

Thanks

Wes