Re: [Chrysler300] 300c

Vince

One more thing to look at that has not been mentioned. If not very careful when rebuilding carbs it is easy to have a float dragging on side of float bowl. All it takes is one of the eight floats dragging and it will flood at idle and stall. Give it a little throttle and it will clean up as you described. Then it will flood and stall again. When I am setting float height with air horn upside down I look straight down over each float to make sure they are centered between the gasket on each side. The connector bar between floats is very easy to bend and unknowingly will drag on side of bowl.
This happened to me. Before you do anything drastic, worth looking into.
Good luck.

Gary