Re: [Chrysler300] 300L Carpet & Headliner

Re: [Chrysler300] 300L Carpet & Headliner

Steve,

I never herd of Legendary Interiors ? Do you have a E-mail address for them or a phone number where I could contact them regarding products? I started working on my "L" with another "L" that might be on the way to me soon, both cars need the same thing headliner, Carpet & maybe recovering for the seats. Both cars have red interiors.

Looking forward hearing from you soon!

Wes