           From: "Thomas L. DeBusk" <cfdebusk@xxxxxx>
      2. Parts needed
           From: Ulf Larsson <ulf.larsson@xxxxxxxx>
      3. help on 300f back-up light problem
           From: "Wayne Wunderlich" <texan@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. 300L Carpet & Headliner
           From: "Steve Galezowski" <stevenlulu@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 00:14:30 -0400
   From: "Thomas L. DeBusk" <cfdebusk@xxxxxx>
Subject: '55 Ballast Resistor

Where is the ballast resistor on a '55 300? I'm still trying to get my
'55 started. I do get a light when I hook a 6V test light from the coil
negative to ground, so I doubt the problem is the ballast resistor.

I took the starter off today and I'm taking it to get it tested. When I
hooked it to the battery with jumper cables while off the car, the
solenoid would kick the gear into position, but the starter wouldn't
spin. Wonder if it's burned up inside?

Thomas

--
1952 Chrysler Saratoga club coupe