swapping brakessystems between my '67 and '62 Chrysler...

swapping brakessystems between my '67 and '62 Chrysler...

Hi Herman,

Here's a quick reply to your question : ain't gonna happen.

Your 62 NYker wagon is a Long Wheelbase car ( LWB ) ( same as mine ! )
There are many articles that concern disc brake conversions on my Web site
at
www.crossrams.com ; basically, you can either buy a conversion kit from
Magnumforce Racing or AAJ brakes, or make your own adapter bracket as per
Dan Reitz's article, or find a 70's Imperial and use that spindle and system
on your 62 NYker.

The 65 and up Chryslers use a completely different subframe / control arms /
spindles and there is no real way to modify these to fit your 60 thru 62
Chrysler

John