Re: [Chrysler300] 'G' hubcap info

Larry, I just returned from Kalispell, MT Chrysler 300 Meet, and didn't see
a reply to the list, so I'm answering in case you didn't get a private
reply.
NAPA has it. #635 is the correct paint. It used to be MS. (for Martin
Senour) #7956. Perhaps some dealers still have that in stock. Good luck.
Tony