           From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. New Floors
           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. 300 parts
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. 'G' hubcap info
           From: "Larry Stumpf" <moparlarri76@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 22:57:43 -0500
   From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: BILL'S BASKET CASE

Hi Bill;
Just hop in the basket and ride along. Love to have you with or without
your
car/basket. We all enjoy the people more than the cars, so come and be
enjoyed!.

Ray Jones, Humble Host

> From: Bill <bleahy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 09:45:20 -0700
> To: <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [Chrysler300] BILL'S BASKET CASE
>
> SORRY I CAN'T MAKE IT TO NASHVILLE WITH MY 300 C (BILL'S BASKET CASE)
BUT
> BUT I AM SENDING THE BASKET.
>
> I CAN SAY THAT PROGRESS IS HAPPENING...LEATHER SEATS ARE TOGETHER AND
> LOOKING GRAND (BUT NOT IN CAR)...VERY NICE RE-ANODIZED GRILL SETTING ON
MY
> COUCH...ONE TAIL LITE COMPLETELY ASSEMBLED ON MY FIRE PLACE...AND
VARIOUS
> OTHER SHINEY CHROME GIZMOS ALL OVER THE HOUSE AND GARAGE.
>
> IT IS POSSIBLE THAT ME ACTUALLY HAVING A CAR TO PUT ALL OF THIS ON IS A
> MYTH.
>
> BILL OF KENNEWICK WASHINGTON

> Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> For list server instructions, go to

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Message: 2
   Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 11:26:51 -0500
   From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: New Floors

This is from the Forwardlook web site classifieds.
That is all I know.
Wayne

Forward Look Floors and Trunks