A FINE RED E FOR SALE

I found a beautifully restored red E coupe at R&M Classic Cars at 5 W. Forest
Ave. in Ypsilanti, Michigan, 48197. Phone 1-734-547-2400. I am not an E
expert but if you want a fine 300 E that all you have to do is drive it, this
is your car. The price is $30,000. Phone Ken at the above number for more
particulars.

Jack Wiltse