           From: crash5194@xxxxxxx
      2. Center Link for '62
           From: "Jennifer Allyn" <gearhead.girl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. 300-G ignition timing
           From: "thomas powers" <classiccars64@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. 2002 Woodward Dream Cruise
           From: "Jerry" <mopar-man@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. A FINE RED E FOR SALE
           From: mlw102@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 13:38:43 EDT
   From: crash5194@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: My 300 K

             OPPS!

             I didn't relieze that picture attachments won't work on yahoo

groups.

             Crash

Message: 2
   Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 15:23:51 -0700
   From: "Jennifer Allyn" <gearhead.girl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Center Link for '62

Would all center links be the same for 1962 300's, 300-H's, Newport's
&/or New Yorkers?

Message: 3
   Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 13:56:10 +0000
   From: "thomas powers" <classiccars64@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 300-G ignition timing

Hi Everyone.
   I am trying to time the engine on my 300-G with a timing light and the
mark on the damper i marked with a piece of chalk and i cant get it to
line
up near the pointer i got it in site but then it disappears again and its
nowhere near where it should be and i turn the distributer but cant get
the
mark in sight to line up with the mark on the pointer what does this mean
whats the problem thank you tom.

Message: 4