Driveline installation

Good afternoon,

My G is painted!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The plan is to install the driveline this
wedsnday. The desired method of installation is to remove the front
subframe from the body and roll the subframe out from under the body.
The assembled engine and transmission will then be bolted to the
subframe, then the body picked up and lowered over the front assembly.

Has anyone ever done this? I have not with the subframe. I have done it
with K frame equipped cars.. We are doing this to minimize the chance of
scratching anything. Additionally, the fenders and hood have been
painted while attached to the body.

Any guidace is greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Richard Osborne