Rechroming

For those who live in this part of the country, CustomChrome in Grafton, OH
does a premium job on rechroming. I've been very pleased with their work. I
usually call early in the fall and have them place my name on their waiting
list. They then call me when they get near the time to do my parts and I
then drive to Grafton with them. They are always done when they promise.
They are extremely busy and do parts for car owners all over the country.
They guarantee their work and I've never had them lose a piece, as some
others have done. They insure your pieces and take a picture of them, which
they send to you shortly after you leave (or send) the parts to be rechromed.
I just deliver my parts because it isn't that far from me. Jon Wright, the
owner, has been very supportive of our regional chapter of National Chrysler
Products Club by sponsoring trophies for our local show each year, even
though it's been several years since I've had any parts to be rechromed by
his company. It's not cheap but it's not cheap work, either. They do offer
three grades of workmanship - factory, high quality and show chrome - with
commensurate cost. Their address is CustomChrome Plating, Inc., 963 Mechanic
St., P.O. Box 125, Grafton, OH 44044, phone # 440-926-3116 and fax #
440-926-2551. I highly recommend them.

Jim Eckert