1957 300 Air Cleaners in storage 35 years

1957 300 Air Cleaners in storage 35 years

Hi Gang;
Rene Kroger has asked me to offer to club members a pair of 1957 300-C or
Fury Air Cleaners. These have been in storage for 35 years and are as new.
Just like they came off the car when it was 2 years old. Paint not faded and
Decals are perfect.

VERY EXPENSIVE....NO TIRE KICKERS....NO DISAPOINTMENTS.... DON'T WASTE MY
TIME. Please call only if prepared to pay premium price before they go on
E-Bay. They ain't cheap!!

If Interested call Rene on his cell: 1-515-314-1942

See ya in Nashville, and get those registrations in please. We have a bunch
reserved at the hotel but very few registrations in to Gloria.

Ray Jones