Rechroming

Can anyone give me some do's and don't regarding rechroming bumpers and dash
parts. I have never had any chrome replated so I don't have any idea what
is a good price or who to use. I live in Mississippi and would like to use
someone nearby if possible. Most of my chrome has just light pitting. On
another note is there a special tool needed to remove manual window cranks
on a C300? Will a modern tool work? Last, does anyone have or know where
I can find a nice set of tail light lenses for a 55 C300?

Thanks,

Hardy