Re: [Chrysler300] one more, rocker moulding clips

Re: [Chrysler300] one more, rocker moulding clips

After unsuccessfully searching for original type clips and wanting to
go to the Mopar Nats just a few days away, I ended up using plastic clips
readily available in any auto paint/body supply store. They are actually GM
door wiring harness retainer clips. The aftermarket part number is #2286,
the oem part number is 20451401.

They slide right into the rocker molding and then just push into the
holes in the body. Mine have been on the car since '92 or so w/no problems.

Mike Laiserin
300K
Phoenix, AZ