one more, rocker moulding clips

one more please, on hte 64 K, i need the rocker panel moulding clips. the
trim between the fenders on the bottom under doors. there are about 10-12 or
so on each side, and mine all dont hold the moulding on anymore. i sent to
r/t specialties in arazona? but no response after apx 3 weeks after he should
have received the package. i need them anyone help me please, its so
frusterating. but worth it, and kinda fun though.