Re: [Chrysler300] 300 Sport Coupe 1962.

Hi Ivan!
Here are some #'s to get you started. The man to contact is Karl Pippart. He
advertises in every CLUB NEWS.
Anyone with the missing codes please chime in!!

SO NUMBER = Scheduled production date - May 10th
Body # 9913 This will be stamped on
cowl behind heater box.

BODY 822 = Chrysler 300 2 Dr Coupe

TRM 455 = Bucket Seats Leather color 5