300 Sport Coupe 1962.

Hello, my 300 1962 was sold new in Switzerland, it would be nice to find
out the meaning of the ID-number. The tag reads as follow:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0
0 5 1 0 9 9 1 3 8 2 2

A B C D E F G H J K L M N O P Q R S T V W X Y Z
1 2 2 3 4 5 1 1 1 5

S O N U M B E R B D Y T R M P N T
0 5 1 0 9 9 1 3 8 2 2 4 5 5 W W 1

Maybe someone knows?