Re-Company Praise

I would like to echo Russ's feelings about HTP. They have given me excellent customer service in the years that I have been using them. My first experience was when I bought an auto darkening welding helmet. They had a special going for $199 and I bought one. Only problem was it didn't work. I called them up and explained the problem, and they told me that they had bought a limited supply of those helmets and they were all out. Then he offered to send me another helmet that had more features and was listed as being over $100 more expensive, for no more than the one I had bought! I've had this helmet for a few years now and it works great! The plasma cutter that I recently bought more than delivers also. It's lighter than a full cooler and cuts 3/8 ths steel with ease. They come highly recommended from me and I will be doing business with them for some time.
300ly,
Don