Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 22:26:55 -0500
From: "Kathy Frank" <Frank@xxxx>
Subject: Antenna Templates

Just got back from the Iola, Wisconsin car show. Picked up an odd
item I thought someone out there might be able to use. There are 4
templates to locate the location to drill the hole when installing
an antenna on the right front fender. These are for the 1957, 1958
and 1959 Chrysler as well as the Dodge, DeSoto and Plymouth.
Apparently certain Dodge and Plymouth models set the mirror in
different locations depending upon whether it is a "Remote" style
mirror or not. Also includes a 1 page "MoPar" diagram showing the
assembly instructions for the antenna itself. If someone can use
this for their project or just wants it for the information to add
with their literature and shop manuals/parts books, please email me
privately. My cost of $12 plus $1 for postage please. First one to
respond gets them.

Thank you,

Brian Frank