Ball Joint Sizes?

This is regarding our 1962 300 Sport Short Wheelbase

I'm going to replace my upper & lower ball joints and the upper & lower
control arm bushings.

I know that it takes the smaller ball joints, but is that for the upper
& lower? Are the control arm bushings the same?
I assume that the listed NAPA parts on the club website will not work,
as those are part number for an "H"?

Thanks,
Matt Allyn