Radiator for 1970 Chrysler w/440

Shawn,
Subject: does any know what radiator is in a 1970 crysler 300 with 440

Shawn,
I believe I bought such a radiator brandy new from "The Paddock" about 2
years ago.
I think I picked part # W332-3 which is listed for a 67 thru 69 Plymouth
Fury. It is a 3 row, 17-1/2" by 26-1/4" by 2 " . Price was $216.95 . Please
check your measurements....these measurements are that of the CORE, and not
the external measurements of the radiator !

Of course, this is an aftermarket radiator, and as such doesn't have the
correct logos or part numbers. If authenticity is a factor, then just take
your old original radiator to a competent radiator shop and have it recored.
But that will likely be more expensive than a new replacement

300'ly,
John