Damper and starters,too ('57 flavors...)

Damper and starters,too ('57 flavors...)

Damper. Been there, done that. Damper Dudes dood it.

My question is starter drives. Just got my last two starters from re-
builder. One is 1 and 1/4 inch, 10 tooth and one is 1 inch 10 tooth.
My cars both take small drive, which are apparently hard to get.

What do the large drive ( approx 1 1/4 inch ) fit? If anybody knows.
I got a new re-built available for $100.00 if they want it. The
shells appear to be the same, but something in the pilot bearing
says "NO" to changing twixt the two drives. Is this right?? Is there
possibility the RING GEARS also come in two flavors?? Is one possibly
TRUCK hemi??? ... or stick????

L. Andrew Jugle, Elmhurst, IL