      1. sheetmetal thickness - '57
           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Fw: sheetmetal thickness - '57
           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: sheetmetal thickness - '57
           From: ronbo97@xxxxxxxxx
      4. Further:  300C Displaced Motors Database
           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: harmonic balancer rebuild
           From: Gary Nelson <Gary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: harmonic balancer rebuild
           From: paulholm <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: harmonic balancer rebuild
           From: Gary Nelson <Gary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 09:31:12 -0500
   From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: sheetmetal thickness - '57

How about that!  A C question that is not covered in my book and that I
cannot answer!  If anyone has an answer for this one, I'll add it to the
book.

Wayne

Message: 11