How Did Ken Make Out ?

Hi All -

Let me echo the feelings already expressed about the
Newport meet. This was my first meet and I really
enjoyed seeing all the brutes in one place.

Has anyone heard from Ken Mack, our hard luck award
winner ? For anyone that wasn't at the meet, Ken
severed a leaf spring on the way to RI with his 300C
convert. A repair was made using a leaf spring from an
Imperial, which turned out to be a little too long, but
still useable.

Ron