'63 chrysler parts...

 My name is John. My daughter and I just joined the group and are in
need of help. We're looking for side window trim for our '63 2 door hard top
300. Its the trim that seals the top of the side windows to the top of the
roofline, but also seems to hold in the edge of the headliner. Also we need
the headliner bows, side mirror, and most all of the dash chrome.
veeech@xxxx cwealth@xxxx