more stories on Web site !

Hi to all,

Some of you responded to my plea for more stories for our Web site page. As
a result, there are another TWO great stories to read, and wonderful
pictures to look at ! Thanks, John Lazenby and Dan Reitz, for contributing.

Please click on : http://www.chrysler300club.com/stories/stories.htm
to view, and enjoy !

John