Chrysler 300G for sale

Hi to all,

Posting this "G" for sale on behalf of friend and local Club member John
Kuegel. I have examined the car, and any interested parties are welcome to
contact me for an honest and unbiased evaluation.

1961 300G coupe; 8413160564 ; white; factory AC; needs restoration, this
solid and straight car is a great opportunity for a super finished product;
body resto. will be easy- only rust is in two small spots in lower trunk;
all complete except for missing radiator; engine and drive train never
removed; all crossram components included, with air cleaners. Currently
garaged; microfilm decoded by Gil Cunninham, and car evaluated by John
Hertog ( crossram@xxxx) . Asking $8000.00 or reasonable offer;
about 80 photos available online at http://www.crossrams.com/kuegel/g.html;
contact: John Kuegel, PO Box 18, Bellport, NY, 11713-0018; cellphone with
voicemail: 516-978-0538; email: jwkco@xxxx

John, on behalf of John...