           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Phoenix meet pictures
           From: "Terry & Andree Hoeman" <tehoema@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. 300 E hubcaps - trade for 300 C caps
           From: "Vath, Michael J." <mjvath@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. New area code
           From: "Ray Jones" <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. SV: Phoenix meet pictures
           From: "Carl Westman" <carl.westman@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. RI meet
           From: moparted <moparted_70@xxxxxxxxx>
      7. Fw: Coils
           From: "Owen & Jo Grigg" <ram300@xxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Chrysler 300G for sale
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 03:06:33 -0500
   From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Phoenix meet pictures

Hi to all,

Just back from the 300 Club Inc's wonderful winter meet in Phoenix. I
have
a few pictures to share with y'all . Work in progress, so forgive me if
not
all  captions in place !

As usual, a great time with this friendly group... lots of dual Club
members
there, and Easterners such as myself trying to escape the snow and cold...
it was good to see in attendance or visiting our members Ron Vest, Luther
and Mary Caudle, Gary Goers, Tony Bevacqua,   John Roth,  Don Smallwood,
Sherwood Kahlenberg, Larry Jett, Joe Jordan,  Ted and Louise Larangeira,
Mike Laiserin , Henry Hopkins and Richard Palmer, Dave and Debbie
Clelland,
Bob Brown and George Collar, Gerry and Moana Steinberg, Steve Albu, Dan
Reitz, Bruce Toelle, and, of course, all our good friends from the 300
Club
inc. ; my apologies for any omissions  to the dual-member list !

Wanna see some quick pictures ?
http://www.crossrams.com/phoenix2002/phoenix.html
as well as some of the finned Mopars at Barrett-Jackson :
http://www.crossrams.com/bj2002/one.html . Unfortunately, it appears that
the 300's that show up there at auction are either clones, or cars of very
dubious pedigree...

Enjoy the pictures , and join us there next year !

300'ly

John

Message: 2
has gone to Street and Hot rods actually.

Unfortunately, it appears that
> the 300's that show up there at auction are either clones, or cars of
very
> dubious pedigree...
>
> Enjoy the pictures , and join us there next year !
>
> 300'ly
>
> John

> Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> For list server instructions, go to