parts needed

Hi to all,

Can anyone help with parts needs for 1960 300F, front seats ? I need the
special pivot "bolts" and screws that hold the seat back onto the seat
bottom, and allow it to tilt forward. All four are missing from the car
that I am working on.

I also need two hinges, for console armrest lids . HELP !

Also - any recommendations for a reasonably decent and fairly priced plater
? I have a 300F grille center piece that some idiot drilled 4 holes into,
they need to be filled and the part replated. Due to the semi-rare status of
the part, I'd rather send it to someone with a good reputation .

Has anybody ever dealt with having hubcaps flash-rechromed, perhaps by
Paragon in CA ? any feedback on this topic appreciated .

Looking forward to your replies ! Thanks,

John