Console '60-'62 300F, G, H - sale

Hello all. Me again with more "offer Club-first" junk mail.
I've an almost-complete (no tach guts) lettercar full-length console that won't be needed anytime soon.
The front & rear fiberglass looks to be in fine shape. The corrugated center piece (2 sets) are both just used, driver-quality. The rails / moulding are driver-quality also, but I do have a beautiful repro set available (thanks Mr Burke). The front & rear switches are complete and appear also in good shape. The rear ashtray is there, as is the front which has been modified somewhat in a previous-life repair attempt. The tach case/trim/glass is present, but no tach mechanism. The armrests are lighter-colored than my H, so I'm guessing they're from an F(?). The covers are still nice. The bases are also good; with some of the fuzzy flocking intact.

I've expensively pieced the unit together over several years, intending to do another 60-62 car. Now I've foolishly obtained several years/wives worth of pre-console projects, so hopefully a 300 Club member could use it at my cost, with or without the extras. Please give me a shout for details if you need this pricey piece.
Thanks!
Mike Vath