new member's C-300 problems

Hi folks, new member here with a 55 C-300.

Myself and a partner bought a clone 14 months ago at Hershey that looked nice, but turned out to be a total disaster mechanically. Good news is that while searching for an engine, I found a real C-300 from an honest collector out in Oregon. I bought it and will do a frame off restoration this coming year.

Dependable Auto Shippers (sic) were nice enough to destroy the right rear quarter wrap around molding just above the rear bumper during the car's trek cross country on an open trailer with the windows down ! Strangely, this 3 piece molding around the back is one continuous piece instead of 3 on my 300. Anyone have any idea on interchange or availability anywhere ?

Furthermore, I'm still hunting for a 1955 C-300 "3NE55----" engine to go into the clone - but only if the car it came in has been destroyed of course. The Desoto hemi and trans this car came with were a sludge bucket a spline-stripped nightmare.

Thanks in advance for any help and/or advice, Sean Cannan in VA