Low Respose for H Stories

I think the reason that there has been low response to the request for H
stories is due to the low production number of that particular letter.
Exner's "plucked chicken" is a rare car in the midst of rare cars. Either
that or the owners are particularly modest...I will say that several years
ago I saw some top ten list of automotive design by automotive designers and
was shocked to see that the "H" was the letter car that they included. I
own a '62 and absolutely love it...but the '60...mercy, oh my, what a
design.

Anyone know what happened to the "H" deck letter I loaned out to have a
casting made? I haven't heard if the casting was done.
Jennifer