Supplier of Brake Drums

Hi Fern,

In reference to your question where I got my new brake drums from, it was Jacksons Oldtime Parts. Check their website http://www.oldtimeparts.com. I first sent them an e-mail to check on availability and price, then called them to place the order. Phone is 1-888-399-7278. I understand they have increased their price since I ordered mine, I just made it under the wire with $110 for each drum.

Paul