Slinkie Sound

Magik Draggin And Groupe.The spring that holds the shoes together in the
parking break breaks or rusts out.It will make some weird sounds until the shoes
center themselves.If you haven't looked at them in a wile I suggest you do .This
break is really Important in a car without a parking proll in the tranney. Also
check the cable retainer on the backing plate.They get loose or rust away.Just
drop the drive shaft and pull the drum.Let me know if I made the right call.And
see I do talk about things other than carbs and disks.Jim

---

--- macthehammer@xxxx

--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.