Brake modifications and the how to?

I have been reading w/ great interest all the debate on these mods. What I would like to know is; What parts need to be changed and what car can be used as a donor? I am building a "one of none" 300 sport town and country wagon out of a 64 Newport wagon. I plan on using this car as a summer and fall parts hauler when I don't need a 4x4 pickup to make the trip and get around in the yards etc. Anyone who has been in a wrecking yard during the winter or spring "gumbo" season in Montana will know why this car will be a summer/ fall parts hauler!!!!!!!! So what master cyl works, what booster , spindles. rotors etc etc. I do not plan on doing any mods on my K as I do want to keep it original and the brake system is all overhauled etc. at this point. I do plan on putting new drums on this winter front and rear as that is all that is left to do to have it as new so to speak. Any assistance would be much appreciated.
Joe Pierce.