Money?

Got a pal that won't quibble much more than a little about the price you want
for twoVERY NICE aluminum appliques on the interior driver doors on 300 C
cars. You know, those things that get scratched by my ladies diamonds as she
opened and closed the front doors? Whisper in my ear what it would take for
you to part with one or two.

Larry Jett
950 Woodside Road Suite 4
Redwood City, CA 94061