Re: [Chrysler300] Upgrades to historic cars

Re: [Chrysler300] Upgrades to historic cars

mike;
re. your statement about not following so close that you cant
stop in time !!!!!!
bout 2 yrs ago now, i was peacefully going down the street, on
my full dress yamaha xs-1100, leaving a nice big hole in traffic to the
front of me, a 2 second hole in fact [they now recommend 3 seconds],
such a big hole, in fact, that a dips--- female felt obligated to fill
it with her own car as we were slowing down for a stoplight. she pulled
into position directly in front of me and about 10 ft in front with her
brakes already on hard,, there was nothing i could do but slam into her
at about [thankfully only] 15 mph. im not advocating following too
close, but not following too close also has its own dangers..... this
[my FIRST EVER accident!!] accident cost me 2 ribs and a collar bone,
all she had to say was, oh, im so sorry, i didnt see you there, it
really made me feel good!! since there was no cop there and the one that
did show up was female with a feminazi agenda and wouldnt believe any of
the witnesses, she walked with no tickets for ; 1 -no license 2 - no
insurance 3 - not her vehicle 4 - causing the accident. while lying in
the hospital, i got the ticket for following too close. i went to court
pro se with the witnesses and it was thrown out in the middle of the
first witnesses testimony.
had i been following closer id have been ahead of her and it
wouldnt have happened..

JEFF
tucson az.