From: Glen
To: Owen & Jo Grigg
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2001 6:31 PM
Subject: 57C air cleaners

Hi Owen.
Know anyone who needs a set of mint condition restored 300 C air cleaners?
I have some up on Ebay at the moment.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=596476380
If you know of anyone, spread the word, or if you are on any sort of 300C internet List, then let them know too. Finishes in 5 days.
Thanks for coming over last night-I appreciate it!
I rung Tom Taylor this morning, and told me to call him back tomorrow with my invoice number and he will come over tomorrow night.
Glenn.