Re: [Chrysler300] Gas Chemistry

Sounds like many are not happy with the way life is.

Well fellows, we live the good life here.
There are 3 Club members with-in 5 miles of each other here in western
Arkansas. There's  good reasons for that:

Lots of reasonable priced homes and acreage, $100,000 will buy much
land with nice home and barn. If you have much money, we have
properties up to $1 mil and more.
Great southern people.
NO zoning! Build a barn, shop, storage shed, whatever. Want to collect
cars, line them up, it's your land.
Vehicle 25 years or older? 1 time registration fee of $10., for
permanent tags.
Trailer? Permanent tags $35., one time. (can't transfer it to a new
trailer)
Car tags $22, trucks $27
Central to the country. Many places to go to with-in a days drive.
A hotbed of cars. Street rods, customs, antiques, trucks, everywhere.
Christian Motorcycle Assn.'s headquarters is here. So we have hundreds
of wonderful hogs, trikes, custom bikes, here in town several times a
year and the riders are really nice people.
NO emissions laws! Newspapers, Mags, glass, steel  cans, all go to
charity. Alum cans sell for 35 cents a pound. Table scraps go to
compost. We burn the rest, including leaves and slash from the
property.

Let me know, I know some great agents, Ray
Ray Jones, Mena, AR in the Ouachita Mountains in western Arkansas
Y'all com'on down and we'll sit ona porch and sip a few.

Give the gift of life to a sick child.