Re: [Chrysler300] Gas chemistry

I live in California and I have seen and lived the agendas of the fruitcakes
who run our government.  No nuclear power, no coal, no oil drilling,  no
dam's, no windmills(kills some birds).  We all yap about renewable
resources(yea rite, ethanol that requires the planting of corn, the
harvesting of same, the refining of same, the shipping of same and of course
let us not forget the fuel burned and smog created to do all of this and of
course is  sponsored by a certain "special interest" with tremendous
political clout).  Of course we can have solar power, but when US Steel can
smelt steel with solar power, I will be a believer.  For most of us the cost
of solar is 5 to 10 times what other more standard methods entail. So for
the indefinite future is doomed to providing solar heat for swimming pools
and some hot water heaters for the home.  Once saw a bumper sticker that
said "may all you environmentalists freeze to death in the dark".

So unless and until some of these tree-huggers can tell me exactly how they
are going to make us energy independent, at a cost we can afford, and reduce
zero smog doing it I will continue to believe Mr. Jones and Mr. Jugle have
it absolutely correct. I cannot afford the California "feel good" BS
anymore.  My ticker gets stressed.

My personal vote is for nuclear(seems to serve Japan and France well).  It
answers most all the problems but again the wacko's (most of whom do not
know that the cause of the 24 hour day and night cycle is the rotation of
the Earth) think it will turn us into the next Hiroshima.  They are unaware
that the USA has had nuclear power for the production of electricity since
the early 50's(I can remember a plant in my home state of Nebraska at a town
called Hallam(SP) producing nuclear power when I was a youth of 10 or 12
years old, may still be producing for all I know).  I doubt that any
tree-hugger in the country can give a single example of a single death in
this country caused by nuclear power in the past 50 or 60 years.  Surprise,
surprise some 20 to 30 percent of our power plants run off uranium, even a
lot in Calyfornia.  A simple Google search would probably turn up 1000's of
deaths from coal mining(not to mention the massive costs to transport it) or
oil drilling incidents.  Want to talk about the millions who have probably
died early from dirty air from coal powered plants?  I thought not!

Roger Schaaf
300 B California--and sometimes I do not tell people.