Re: [Chrysler300] Fw: 300's HEMI Powered vehicles

Re: [Chrysler300] Fw: 300's HEMI Powered vehicles

I keep this in my Note Bok files:
5.7 Liters equals 347.835 Cubic inches
318 Cubic inches equals 5.21109 Liters
360 Cubic inches equals 5.89934 Liters
413 Cubic inches equals 6.76786 Liters
440 Cubic inches equals 7.21031 Liters

Worked with the Metric system all my pro life, but could never keep the
above in my head.
Ray
--------------------------------------
Ray Jones, Jones Ridge, in the Ouachita Mtns near Mena, Western Arkansas
All Y'all come visit, Y'hear?

> From: "Louis M. Barrie" <lmbarrie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 17:53:40 -0700
> To: <guyztoys@xxxxxxx>, <obiwan10@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Fw: 300's HEMI Powered vehicles
>

> There are exactly 61 CI per liter. Therefore, 6.1L is 372CI (give or take a
> bit).
>
> Louis M. Barrie

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used