From: "Frank Bakanau" <FBAKANAU@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "chrysler" <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 06, 2004 8:44 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Mouse in the House

Country living has its drawbacks.  Mrs. Mouse built her house in the boot
(trunk) of my 56 MGA, passing up the opportunity for an estate in Moby's
truck (big, white, rare, obsession).  Anyone have a rodent deterrent that is
reliable and non-lethal?

Frank in beautiful Newberg Oregon
55 C-300

For list server instructions, go to