[Chrysler300] '62 Sport 300 Hdt For Sale

[Chrysler300] '62 Sport 300 Hdt For Sale

Too many car projects yet to do and not enough time (and $) so I have
this sport 300 that need s restoring,

It is currently black (cracking bad paint and some bondo repair between
head light and grill), previously blue/green, and its body tagged color
code is "WW" (white)  The upho is out of the car (I striped it to paint
rust converter on inside of roof - the sound deadning padding was
falling apart- and floors.  The floors, trunk rear quarters are rust
free. Only rust out is Right lower side behind the door to the wheel
well (a 5' rocker replacement patch would repair this) the other side
(same location has a few small holes none bigger then 3/8". The body is
very straight with no dents (minor dings)

the car has A/C, power windows,  interior is tan (black dash pad has one
big crack at the mirror -I have a good tan dash pad).  I have both power
window and crank window front door panels in case you want to convert to
manual windows  (I have manual window mechanisms - also have doors-not
included).  the rear interior  side panels are from an H hdt and have to
have switch holes cut into them.

The engine is a 413 with low miles on a rebuild and will need clean up
detailing.  the rims have been blasted and painted. The rear spring
re-arched.  Has front sway bar (I might keep this- not sure).

I drove this car up to 15 years ago  with idea of restoring it (along
with 5 other 62's) when I retire - but the projects are taking to long.
 It would be nice if sold locally  as I can help the new owner with with
putting it on the road as well as having readily available parts to help
restore it.

Price $2000  or $1000 0r OBO (I keep the engine)   I estimate there to
be $3000+ worth of parts  The good floor pans would save you $500+ alone.!

Ken Wilson,  San Jose, Calif.
(408) 227-1837

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used